Monday, December 31, 2012

HOW TO BUY



1. Please click on the red button "Reserve Now" on your left, and fill in your details. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact Me" button on your right.

2. Upon receiving your order, I will :
- Re-confirm book title/s
- Confirm total amount to be paid
Malaysian orders - payment through MAYBANK / RHB
International orders - payment through PayPal.
Cheaper Books is a verified PayPal merchant.

3. Please inform me after you have made your payment.

4. Your books will be posted 1-2 days after payment received.

5. Tracking number will be given together with your receipt.



TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1) If a book is reserved but you are interested to purchase the book, please let me know and I will put you on WAITING LIST. The book will be released to you if the intended purchaser does not make payment within the agreed time.

2) All prices are FINAL. Prices are already very low as my intention is to make books affordable for everyone.

3) Changes or additions can only be made BEFORE your order is posted.

4) Books sold are not refundable or exchangeable.

5) Postage charges depend on package weight and location/distance. Rates are provided by Pos Malaysia.

6) All deliveries are done by Pos Malaysia. I will not be responsible for any loss/damage during delivery because of circumstances beyond my control. Please do not ask me to make arrangements with your neighbourhood postman to deliver your package at a certain time or day. Pos Malaysia provides very basic service - cheap, efficient & reliable. If you need to make special arrangements, please call Pos Malaysia Customer Service at 1-300-300-300, or please inform me when sending in your order form and i will suggest a courier company to handle your delivery.



PLEASE NOTE : All photos on my website are of the actual book that I am selling. Photos may slightly differ from actual item in terms of colour due to the lighting during photo shooting or your screen settings and resolution.

I have assessed all the flaws and rated each and every book's condition to the best of my ability. Books are carefully hand cleaned, reinspected and packed in bubble wrap before posting.

Fussy buyers, please remember that these are pre-loved books. If you have super-high expectations, please purchase brand-new books instead.

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment