Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Just saying hi

Hey guys!!!

How is every doing on this lovely Wednesday morning? I hope great i just want to let you know the life you're living is very important to me.!!! if something happened to any of my blog viewers i would absolutely die inside. I'm hoping that someone will be able to connect to my problems I'm having or have  had in the past. If you arnt one of these people then i hope you get a better understanding about everything that's happening  to us teens and young and maybe older adults. I am only 15 so it does take a lot of time to be able to do this but all the time that is put towards this is always will be worth it. I want to let you guys know im selling bracelets that say Will You Stop The Hurt? on them for two dollars(: if anyone is interested contact me at willyoustopthehurt@yahoo.com. We can talk and chat about the bracelets or even just have a simply conversation. But i also wanted to throw out there that the last meeting for the will you stop the hurt club was very good. We covered body image, which i posted the video about the little girl that we watched. Though i was not anorexic I did suffer from Bulimia which is still a struggle every day. so this subject hit straight to the heart.. But thanks to you guys I'm getting through it. Well I personally hope you guys all have a wonderful outstanding day!! Keep Smiling!!!(:::



--- Will You Stop The Hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment