Monday, September 17, 2012
Smitten. Written.
The guy looks sideways at her and says, "Will you write me a song?"
"A song?", her eyes narrowed as if trying to confirm if she heard it right.
He answers a slow "Yes."
"I don't write songs. I can write a poem, but not a song." the twentysome girl-woman responded like a pro.
"I wrote you a song." The guy then handed out his iPod and placed the earphones on her ears.
Her heart went berserk. After hearing the music, she sighed and placed the small contraption back in his hands.
"So?"
"So...?"
"How do you find it?"
"It's uhm, good."
"I hope you will write me a song too."
*Presses panic button. Emergency, I have to get ejected from this conversation* - her mind said.
And she leaves in haste.
"I will write us a beautiful story." Was what she was about to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment