Monday, January 9, 2012

Positive Self Image

Affirmations - Positive Self Image:



* I now see myself performing at my optimum level.

* I now see myself as unlimited.

* I am unstoppable.

* I visualize myself being congratulated at having done a fantastic job.

* I now visualize myself being highly successful.

* I now know that what I envisage will come about.

* I now see myself as a leader in my area of interest.

* I envisage only that which I wish to have come true.

* I project confidence in everything I do.

* I have faith that my subconscious will bring about that which I visualize.

* My life is full of purpose

* I feel alive and energized

* I welcome joy into my life

* I embrace this day

* I have unlimited vitality

* I send love out to the world

* I am joyful and blissful

* I love myself

* I now have an abundance of all that I need

* I embrace the moment, here and now

* I invite love and happiness into my life

* I welcome joy into my life




Repeat several times every day, aloud if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment