Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn ~
Well that's alright because i like the way it hurts ~


Woke up,
Got to go to the Nirvana Memorial columbarium in Old Choa Chu Kang,
Wow, i just did some research
S'pore's 6 star columbarium!
http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/six_star_columbarium_185737.html
But before going there,
Went to Upp. Thomson's Hans for brunch,
Off to this Holy place.
GOSH!
Its super super high class,
Looks like a hotel, but of course for the deceased.
No wonder 6 star,
They got still different type of niches,
Got one is super class,
You need to tap a card,
And its to open the door to enter,
And they will also light up your deceased family member and open the door of the niche.
But of course $$
Then we explore round, old man was the guide.
AND SAW THIS!





This is a room called what shang di something.
Purpose is to put..
舍利子 !
As they havent official open this columbarium,
So the 舍利子will come when they officially open.
GOSH!
Not only the deceased can R.I.P here,

I am also R.I.P (Really.In.Peace)!
Kekekeke,
Holy Path~
So we leave,
On the car,
Because the family was talking about somethings,
And linked to boon,
GOSH!
I didnt know my dad got such good impression of boon as a good boy,
And didnt know my mum knew so much of how much boon protected me in school!
Gosh..
I really miss those days.
He is like a brother to me.
GOSH!
Emotional already.
Find someday when i am older to find him out for a drink or something.
Nows not the time..
Then back home,
Blah blah blah.
Walk with my dad to loyang point for dinner.
Super looong chats,
And no doubt he is the one that can truely judge a person.
Moral: Dont demand.

I realised why i felt something missing after being in poly for sometime.
Reason: Myself.
I found the reason why i felt different from sec and poly.
Reason: Not Myself.
I lost track of what i aim to be, how i treat people and etc.
Or basically: My Law in Life
Now i am following the crowd then to follow who i am.

Now Complained, confused and question about what others do.
I guess i should do what i think its right;
As long as i fulfilled my task,
I should not mind what response i get.
I love you,
You hate me,
At least i love you.

I can lose the whole world,
Just hope i dont lose myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment