Thursday, July 22, 2010

Es.car~

Sniff Sniff,
Another stupid wake up call,
I tried to snooze my alarm,
But i cant,
Then i realised that because of yesterday,
My phone gotten some problems,
And causing those snoozing settings to be removed.
ARGHH!
My sleep.
To school,
Blah blah blah,
Chats lots lots,
Then with Seducer and Nippler,
On the stairs beside LTC,
Chat big times.
Moral of the chat:
When in a relationship,
Always refer to this famous phrase:
"It takes 2 hands to clap".
Then to MicroE Lecture,
WOOTS~
Saw the "XCUSE" boy,
Still the same pattern,
Act cool in front of girls,
OH!
And he said something stupid and the other friends were talking bad about him after he walked back to his seat.
HAHAHAHA!
And the earlier woots is not for the "XCUSE" boy,
BUT FOR.... [Drum roll]
"EUNHYUK" SAT BESIDE ME!!!
KEKEKEKE~
ANDDD!
FIRST TIME MICROE NO BREAK!!
ENDED AT 3!!!!
But this is the last lecture..
Wooow..
A dream come true.
My nose was leaking like mad,
Remove all the juice in the toilet,
And later saw "L", Commando, Key-Chain and The-girl-whose-whisper-is-the-lucifer~
Commando immediately command me to explain why am i here.
Then they left,
Went to find micro group,
At the end,
It lasted awhile only,
Rushed home,
My nose is leaking badly,
My vision is blurred and became quite giddy.
While waiting for the bus,
I nearly thought i saw linda!
The ear red red one,
But when the lady turned,
Opps.
Wanted to keep myself awake for the whole bus trip by waking MV,
However,
I MY .... MY.... I.. ME MINE.. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Dosed off.
Then woke up at pasir ris,
Watched some mv,
And i am about to alight,
So i pressed the bell,
Then i wanted to go out,
But this guy [Poly student],
Tried to make way for me to go out like what other always do,
BUT,
He showed a I-got-laptop-and-many-things-with-me-cant-make-any-more-space feel,
So i didnt bother,
Tried to get out,
And because i saw his shoe was there,
So i tried to avoid stepping his shoe,
Causing me to lose some balance,
And he still show the I-cant-move-any-more feel.
So forget it,
Because of not stepping his shoe,
I wacked my leg against another seat,
Gosh!
Even with the music,
I think i heard BANG!
Oh well, small matter.
GUESS WHAT!
After all the trouble,
He also alighted at the same bus stop..
Gosh.
Rush home,
Removed more juice from my nose.

On those Flights of Stairs,
We Bonded.

No comments:

Post a Comment