Friday, July 9, 2010

I believe in you~
I believe in your mind~



Woots,
KPOP IS COMING BACK!
Nearly forgotten,
The night before,
I dreamt that i was one member in U-Kiss,
As i am a newbie,
I forgotten to memorise my lyrics,
So guess what,
I wrote cue-cards [Retail presentation]
Then we started having live performance at Tampines mall,
Suddenly i heard screams,
I ran to find out whats that,
Suddenly i performed alchemy [Fullmetal Alchemist]
I saw a girl got abducted by gangsters,
I pull out my gun and aimed at the guy. [Highschool of dead]
Wooots!
So today went back to school for MM and MicroE.
BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Got alot to say,
But got many other things to do~
KEKEKEKE!
A WHILE MORE TO THE END!
LETS GO!

God is helping me,
So now is the matter of me helping myself.

Soooo~

These Guys? Or..


These Girls?

This fellow? Or..
This girl?
KPOP? OR JPOP?!

No comments:

Post a Comment