Friday, July 30, 2010

黒い感情抑えられず~
正義とすり替えてた~
Get myself back again~


*WARNING:What you are about to read is real, NO DREAM*
Kekekeke!
Woke up early to study,
Suddenly got stomache which i suspect because i drank the expire-today fresh milk, but i controlled,
The sky turned dark,
I was waiting for it to rain,
But it didnt,
And my stomach hurts,
So just go for some business,
After pooting,
It rains!
Gosh,
Imagine the sky works like your body,
Stomache = dark clouds
Poots = Rain
Ooooooh well,
Then went to school,
Had the stuuuupid retail ica,
Then off for lunch,
Found that "L" and i are the same ...
Then BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Off to mrt with grace and shuns,
Shuns and i alighted at bishan,
Bought the tickets,
Off to chill at coffee bean,
GOSH,
WE GOT NOTHING TO CHAT ALREADY!
Chat too much already!
Oh well,
Managed to survive till 5pm with some crapss.
Off for..
*JUN JUN*
INCEPTION~

*JUN JUN*
IT ISSSS SUPEEEEEEEEEEEEERB!
GOSH!
HAOOO KANN DAOOOOOOO~~~
I was waiting for what Channs said to be scary,
But it seems like i didnt get what she felt scared about.
However..
I GOT SHOCKED TWICE!
First was just the sound effect,
And gosh,
I jerked (and apparently SOME fellow saw!)
Then i looked around and the girls beside me,
Opps, Seems like no one got shocked.
Super embarassed.
Second was the train on the road,
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Scared-ed me!
Then i thought Chann's part will be next,
So i prepared myself,
Whenever the film became quiet,
I just want to look away.
HAHAHAHAHA!
But the show is....!

Heres a parody for easy understanding.

Key terms:
Its about entering dreams to extract info.
In normal dreams, you die you wake up.
In sedatives & multiple dreams, you die in dream and end up in limbo.
To know whether you are in a dream or not, Spin a top:
Keeps spinning = Dreaming (dream)
Stop spinning = Awake (reality)
Kicks = Impact of gravity to force wake the person. (make the sleeping person fall off the chair)
And if doing dreams inside a dream, a person have to stay behind to protect the others' body.
5mins (reality) = 1hr (dream)


Simple example:
Shuns, grace, channs, lorrene and i.
Shuns, grace, channs & lorrene are a team.
Shuns decided to make me learn how to dig my nose which i dont know;[Objective]
Hence trying to plant an idea in me, which i never thought of before.
So they found me,
Drugged me,
And performed inception (having someone to take care of the body in reality).
So all started to dream.

Objectives:
Level 1 - Make chiu know the nose
Level 2 - Make him learn to dig
Level 3 - Make him learn to dispose the "gem".
So there they go,
Find me in the first dream (level 1; grace dream),
They kidnapped me,
Suddenly, my trained subconscious projections (humans)with guns came shooting them.

They escaped, Entered a factory, and told me about nose.
I dont know them, because they were masked.
They decided to escaped, time is running.
Zoooomed (in a van),
All except Grace(left behind) fell asleep into the next level; level 2.
In level 2 (2nd dream; channs dream),
Shuns found me,
Told me that i am in a dream, force me to remember what happened in the level 1 dream and
A bunch of bad guys are trying to stop me from learning how to dig my nose,
And said that he will be protecting me.
Protect protect protect,
He taught me how to dig,
And told me to go to the next level to know the final step of digging nose.
I followed what he said,
Went to sleep,
The rest went to sleep too,
Except channs, left behind to protect the bodies.
In level 3 (lorrene's dream),
This dream's objective is to learn to dispose the "gem".
We reached a secret base, final level to learn how to dispose.
However,
Shun's dead wife sabotage this level, [wife came from his subconscious due to past]
Wife killed me.
Then lorrene kill the wife.
For me, now dead = mission failed.
However, lorrene suggested to enter a level 4 to recuse me.
So shun entered level 4, lorrene protecting the body.
Shuns found me, made me die in level 4 to revive.
I revived, learn the final step to dispose the "gem".
Mission complete.
Now to get back,
All kicks must synchronize.
Level 1 = 1hr
Level 2 = 2hr
Level 3 = 3hr
So for multiple dreams, the second dream effects will increase from the first dream.
So although it is 1hr, 2hrs, 3hrs.
They are like time within time.
2hrs within 1hr, 3hrs within the 2hrs within the 1hr.
1hr>2hr>3hr.
So they got to perform the kick at the same time.
Pooof, all awake up.
Planting an idea in dreams, change a person in reality.
So by planting the idea of how to dig nose,
I will know how to in reality.
Hehehehehehehheheheheeheh!
Super niceeeee~
*JUN JUN*

Special thanks to Chinfang,
Because of you, there is a reduction of the no. of "damn it" i will say after the ica.

The dream is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment