Thursday, July 8, 2010

너같이 좋은 사람 너같이 좋은 사람 너같이 좋은 마음 너같이 좋은 선물 ~

Gosh,
What a stunned day.
First,
Super jams at pasir ris,
Then,
Saw Heechul look-alike, in NYP somemore.
Then,
Just chill,
Never had lunch.
Then,
Played in com lab.
Then,
To Micro Lec.
Then,
To meet up with the others for retail presentation.
Then,
Was ask to be model for Ayu's group.
Then,
Joanna asked me to take one of her parts in SWOT.
Then,
I thought i will be fine, as things are very little only.

NOOOOOOOOOOW!
I went up,
Holding a microphone that i am allergic with,
Hearing an unfamiliar voice,
Projector's light are shining at me,
My body started to shiver for nothing,
While being worried for my shivers,
I started to stumble with my words,
And while trying to concentrate on the words,
My shivers turned even worst,
My words cant be pronounced properly,
"STOP, Pass to the next speaker."
Thanks Matt and Claire for telling me its alright, its over.
I now got to catch my breathe,
As my heart is beating faster than me breathing.
And heard from shuns that i just stoned there.
I just know,
I am stunned by what i just did.
Thanks shuns and the others for comforting me.
GOSH!
I DONT KNOW WHAT AM I DOING!

Though it might sound too exaggerating,
But i think the after-effect is still here.
Ok ok ,
Sleep well,
Tmr will be another fine day.

*Pat* to those who did their best for today,
*Winks* to those who are suffering the SHOCK
*Yawn* to those who need sleep to get over with it.

When minutes passed,
When speech not done,
I shivered,
I stumbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment