Tuesday, July 20, 2010

거부 할 수 없는 너의 마력은 Lucifer~
거부 할 수 없는 너의 마법은 Lucifer~


Woke up by my phone's LOW BATT alert!
Gosh,
So woke up quite early today,
Off to school,
Bought a bao and milo,
Off to MicroE class,
I heard somethings,
But just unsure whether is it..
Then off to Jap class,
Woots,
Rehearse with "My group",
Class started,
The first group was super power,
Then others came up,
Then the only malay in the class was super funny,
He missed out one part,
Then he went: Ahh la.. Stressed~ restart~
Hahahaha,
Then my turn,
Gosh,
Just when we about to start,
The japanese guests came,
What great timing.
Botak didnt make it,
So he read from the notes.
I ,too, super nervous,
But just stumbled with the numbers,
The rest still fine.
Gosh,
Went up again,
To help the 2 girls with their turn,
Always get stuck with the numbers.
Then the girl said she see me want to laugh,
I scared i caused her marks to drop,
Afterall, she looks like a good student.
Finally over,
Went to find the folks,
Had lunch,
Off to Retail,
Veggie, Shell and Mad were going crazy.
OOOHHH well,
Then to BizF,
Chats,
Then to class,
Were having laughs with Banana, Grape and Seducer.
Got back BizF's project grade,
Big thanks to Fang jie and Huiyun~
Gosh,
When i know the grade,
Got a guilt in my heart,
Suddenly felt that i didnt do much at all to get this grade.
Sigh,
Then off to the mrt,
GOSH,
I REALLY HATE VISION!
Happily walking walking walking,
Me: HEY! LORRENE! YOUR FRIEND!!!! TOAD!!! [As i saw something that hopped like a frog]
I was soo happy to see a toad that i didnt realise the unusual reaction around me.
ITS LIKE!!!! A TOAD !!!! SCREAMMM OR SOMETHING PEOPLE!!!
Seducer tapped my shoulder,
Seducer: Sigh.. Its a sparrow...
I turned,
And saw wings..
Oook..
EVEN Potato-in-Sheep-skin also went:
Erm.. toad? erm... [walking further and further from the mad guy]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Gosh!
Lucky lorrene didnt hear me,
If not, sure get toaded by her.
Bused home with ayu~

I feel so small.

Her whisper is the Lucifer~

Special adds:
Screw my internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment