Monday, July 19, 2010

誰だって憶病な 彷徨えるロードランナー ~
容赦なきそのレース 勝ちを掴め! ~


Bad day,
Bad me.
Hate those year 1,
"XCUSE ME!"
Gosh,
Trying to act macho in front of girls only.
"hey hey there..i appreciate the effort. but i actually want..."

Not necessary to meet up to do report,
Necessary to meet up for ppt rehearsal..
Trying to act leader, its alright.
At least think for the big picture.
And,
DAMN scared of trying to recognize people ANYMORE.
I was trying to find ida,
Due to my short-sightedness,
I saw some one in TEP shirt that looks like ida,
I look at the girl,
The girl looked at me,
As i walk, i continued to look at her,
And she just look at me too.
And she never react or anything,
She just look at me just the way i look at her,
So i thought i see wrongly,
I walked passed,
And i think her friend and her find me weird.
Didnt bother,
But i saw hand movements,
Her friend started showing "come here" hand signal in my direction,
I looked,
She continued,
So i thought she was calling me,
Then as i walked towards them,
She took out a keychain and waved,
I thought whats wrong,
I turned back,
She was actually calling out to a girl behind me..
I immediately do the drift, and left in embarassment.....
Settled things with ida,
Off to find the other.
Totally screwed my quiz.
Dont even understand whats going on today;
IMPORTANT FOR ICA4.
Gosh..
Damn that tutor,
Damn those Econs girls,
Damn the world,
DAMN ME!
Totally hate myself now..

Get the jap done and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment