Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Saying Hello!


Hello all! I know, I know, it's been awhile since I've written anything...May to be exact. Well the snow has long gone and the temps have been in the upper 90's. I hear rumors that it may hit the century mark on Tuesday. I have lived in three states. Michigan for most of my life, ten or so years in North Carolina and two in Minnesota. I can honestly say that the most humid and muggiest state is Michigan followed by the Land of 10.000 Lakes. North Carolina really has nothing on either of them for humidity. Now Colorado is fairly dry as far as humidity goes, and that makes dealing with triple digit temps a tad easier to deal with.

OK I find that I am rambling on here, so I'll wind this up. I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and I promise to write more in the future. I will finish by sharing an old Stephen Foster song performed by Eastmountainsouth that I heard on the radio on the way to Denver this morning. I love the vocal harmonies. Hope you will too!


I send you all love.

Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment