Saturday, July 17, 2010

Re re replay ~
Re re return ~
Re re re re reset ~


Gosh,
Sleep soo well,
Dream lots too,
But cant remember,
Only remember the previous night,
Lying on a large grassland alone in the dark,
Looking at the sky filled with stars.
GOSH!
INTO THE MOOD!
Totally screwed day,
KIT tagged those NDP 2006 NCC photos,
Nostalgic~~~~
Channs in the morning suddenly said she wanted to share with me something,
GOSH!
I thought what happened,
Then she sent me jiyoon (4minutes) pictures.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I really live up to my reputation: Think too much King

MANY TIMES LIKE THIS ALREADY!
And i was like just started looking at Jiyoon's FB,
Just looking around, and she sent me.
Then watched Stephen Chow's movies,
GOSH!
SUPERR FUNNY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Made my day!
Then,
Ex-RONG suddenly talk to me,
AND SAID SHE MISSED MY NONSENSE!
WOOW!
SOMEONE ACTUALLY MISSED IT!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!
Someday sister!

Someday, under those grey sky,
I might hold an umbrella,
Waiting for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment