Monday, July 5, 2010

Winry: If you ever need maintence, be sure to make an appointment over the phone.
Edward: Yeah.
Edward: Appointment..

Winry: What?
Edward: Winry...
Winry: What is it? Give it to me straight.
Edward: IT'S EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE! [Blushing]
Winry: Huh?
Edward: I'll give you half of my life, so give me half of yours! [Still blushing]
Winry: Geez, why are alchemists like this? [Put her hand on her forehead]
Winry: Saying stuff like "Law of Equivalent Exchange"...
Winry: HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET?!
Edward: WHAT'D YOU SAY?!
Winry: You're a real idiot.
Winry: You want half? I'll give you all of it.
*Slience*
Winry BLUSHED~ [Realised what she just said]
Winry: A-Actually, not all of it.
Winry: Well, 90 percent... actually, maybe 80 percent... [Using fingers to count, still blushing]
Winry: Not 70 percent... how about 85 percent? [Talking to herself, still counting with fingers]

Edward stunned.
Winry: That's right, i can give you that much.
Edward burst into laughter!
Winry: WHAT?!
Winry: ED!

Edward: Ahh, sorry, sorry. [Still laughing]
Winry: ED! [Still blushing]
Edward: You're incredible, as i thought.
Edward: You overturned the Law of Equivalent Exchange like it was nothing.

Winry: What's that supposed to mean? Are you making fun of me?
Edward: I'm not. [serious]
*Edward hug Winry*
Edward: I feel much better now.
Edward: Thanks.
Edward: I'll be back.

Winry: Yep. Take care! [Accepted the hug, and hug back]
* CHOO CHOO* [There goes the train]

WOOTS!
Even such action anime,
Still got such nice happy romantic ending.
KEKEKE~
BACK TO WORK~

No comments:

Post a Comment