Sunday, August 1, 2010

Digital bounce ~
Digital sound ~
Digital X ~
Welcome to digital world ~


What a day.
Went to grandma house,
Found out something.
It seems like my cousin was the one who hacked my maple account.
He was trying to impressed me with the way he control his character.
Click here click there,
Click to inventory,
I SAW A WEAPON THAT HE ASKED ME TO BUY SOME TIME BACK!
I see..
Disappointed..
Such pretence..
Given up.
Went out with mum, aunt and sis.
Another screwed up process.
Went back grandma's for dinner.
My grandma kept asking me to cut my hair..
And my grandfather mistooked me as my other cousin.
Whaaat a day,
At least i bought my FROOT LOOPS!
KEKEKE!!
1 month of endurance,
Just 1 month.
Goodbye~

I lost My self,
its ME to get back whats MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment