Sunday, August 22, 2010

3 more days.

3 more days.
I will be inside.
I hope i could grow to be more mature in everything i do.
Whether izzit hobbies, the way i talk or the way i present myself.
Sometimes i know i am childish.
haiz.

I really very pek chek.
I like her but cannot say.
She say she dun wan a relationship until uni.
ARGH.
How long will i have to wait?
Hmm, i hope the feelings faster go off.
If not,
I will feel so Cham.

I know her thru a programme.
Firstly,
I dun really know her.
I look at her,
Thinking she looks normal,
Not my type.
After that,
After understanding her,
I know she is quite a cute girl,
She is smart,
She is capable of completing any assignments or jobs handed to her.
And mostly,
She got a good character.
I know she like this particular guy in this particular programme,
But she tell me that she dun like him,
Which i dun really believe.

Haiz,
I really hope she can at least rmb my enlisting date,
And sms me.
Wishing me luck or anything,
I will be happy in this 14 days.
Maybe it is a bit impossible,
But i seriously hope so la.
I hope she really dun tire herself with all those sch stuffs,
hope she rest well too.

Yesterday went kbox with leo, yuxin and songxin.
My first song is the song she sang last tym,
Deeply engraved in my heart,
That why i sang that song as my first song.

Thanks leo for reminding me about how army works.
And thanks for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment