Monday, August 23, 2010

haha

blogging is a good choice of vexing my angers.
haha.
1 more day.
i will be at tekong,
parting with my family.
haiz.
sad.
but nvm.
i will grow strong and protect my family.

Jan is super smart.
becoz she knows who i like in cohort 5.
but she will never know who i like now.
muahahahahaha.

lol.
i dreamt of her yesterday.
i dreamt of the great khali in the same dream,
and i dunno why.
hahahahaha.
and ohh ya,
and one of her frens.
hahahahahahaha.

this is how the dream goes. (roughly)
cast:
me-me
crush-"her"
fren- her fren
great khali- great khali

her fren was flirting with the great khali,
then me and "her" saw,
then decided to follow her.
then the fren's mother called "her",
asking where is her daughter.
then "her" lie,
lie to protect her fren and say she is jus beside her.
in the end,
i forget liao.
hahahahahahaahahahhaa.
really forget liao.
hahaha.

so funny. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment