Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome!

So for my first blog post I'm gonna go into a little depth about what you can expect here.  To start you can expect my opinion - on lots of things.  From cookies and ninja's (both of which are awesome) to hectic days and insurance companies ( both of which are NOT awesome).  Mainly though you will find here a dabbling in video game reviews and opinions on things both in the world and in my life. However the main course here is the events, trials and tribulations on what it takes to accomplish the feat of becoming a game designer!  To some of you this may be the end of a short journey but to the rest -



Welcome! (to the longer journey...)



Now I'll probably be posting around once a week and more if the mood strikes me or if i truly have something to say.  For now - it's 2:20am and i still need to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment