Monday, August 27, 2012

Oh hey there

Hello all, so I know I haven't posted here in a while but I was beginning to question of anyone actually read these posts. Just like of anyone actually watches my YouTube videos. On top f that I have been moving back into my apartment and ha my first week of my sophomore year of college. It is actually because of all these things that I am now coming back, as I am typing this laying in bed at 1:19 am on a Monday. I need an outlet, somewhere where I don't necessarily need to look someone in the eye and talk or just comment on, but somewhere where I can do all these things with the possibility that someone might actually stumble yon either a post or a video and decide to care. So that is where I stand, or more literally at this moment lay. These posts will become more casual, along with my videos. If that's not what everyone else wants then fine. But I'm not necessarily doing what I do in life to please EVERYONE.

Xoxo,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment