Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT send me just 1$



Hi all my name is Airantas and i am asking you to send me 1 $
I have little finance problem and i really need your help so i don't think that 1 dollar or 1 eur is big money for you. I believe you people you can help me :)

 All you have to do just to send me
1$ or 1€ that's it!!!

Info where to send money is below.


www.Moneybookers.com

Recipient's name: Airantas Rimkus
Recipient's email address: airantas1@inbox.lt

www.payza.com
send to- airantas@inbox.lt


www.paypal.com
send to- airantas@inbox.lt

Bank account
                
Beneficiary's name  AIRANTAS RIMKUS        
Beneficiary country LITHUANIA   
Beneficiary's account or IBAN LT757300010121499063   
Beneficiary bank name and address (S.W.I.F.T.  / BIC) Swedbank HABALT22
BANK CODE 73000   


No comments:

Post a Comment