Friday, August 31, 2012

CAUDALIE BEAUTY ELIXIR






This facial spray has been one of the most talked about products of the year. And rightly so.





Description


Beauty Elixir is a fine, refreshing facial mist. It can be used in many ways: in the heat to cool your face down, instead of a toner, during long-haul flights etc. Packed with essential oils and natural extracts, it promises to tighten your pores, smooth the skin and give radiance. With ingredients such as mint, rosemary, grape, orange blossom and rose, the mist smells strongly of herbs. Beauty Elixir does contain alcohol thought and I know that some people -including myself- avoid alcohol in their skincare. Don't worry if your Beauty Elixir has a thin layer of oils floating on the surface; It's natural for the essential oils to seperate from the water. Just give it a good shake.





Pros


  • There is a strong cooling effect that comes from the mint.

  • It has an instant impact on the complexion: it makes it look refreshed, glowing, feeling calm and clear. 

  • I love the smell. It relaxes me.

  • Even though it contains alcohol it isn't harsh on the skin. 

  • It is just SO handy to use a toner straight from the bottle, without needing to faff about with cotton wool. The mist is fine and covers the face evenly. 

  • It is not only a multitasker, but it also would work for most of the skin-types. It addresses dull, problematic, oily, congested and ageing skin!

  • It was the toner that my acne responded the most to. Beauty Elixir soothed the redness, stopped my skin looking dull and even helped with spots.



Cons 


  • I could do with a bigger bottle, as I tend to run out too quickly!

  • It is a bit pricey for my budget at the moment... but so is everything. 

  • Make sure you apply with your eyes shut. Ouch! 





My feelings

I have been using Beauty Elixir as a toner (AM and PM) for almost 2 months. My skin responded so well to it, that I can definitely say it's the best toner I've ever used. I can't help but repurchase.



*****

Caudalie Beauty Elixir 100ml £32 from Boots and other retailers



No comments:

Post a Comment