Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TRY IT/ DIY IT: Coral!


Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a fantastic summer so far! One trend that I have been obsessing over this spring and summer is CORAL! Not only do I love it for jewelry and clothes, but I also adore it for makeup! It can give you the perfect glow or edge, and even amp up your summer tan! Below are some of my favorite coral products for summer! What are yours? Be sure to let me know your favorite summer trend or coral product for summer too! (:
Also, check out my new tutorial, showing you how I wear some of these gorgeous corals in my new color series- Color Me: Coral!


Lip Products:
Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
MAC Lipstick in Ravishing
MAC Lipstick in Sandy B
Covergirl Lipstick in Kiss
Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate
Maybelline Super Stay Stain Gloss in Cool Coral
MAC Lipglass in Strange Potion
Nars Orgasm Illuminator
Benefit Cha Cha Tint
MAC Painpot in Chilled On Ice (Limited Edition)
Benefit Coralista Blush
MAC Redhead Highlighter

xoxo,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment