Saturday, June 16, 2012

REVIEW: My Current Hair Care Routine

Hello everyoneeee
So today I thought I would share with you my current hair care routine. I have been using the shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner for about a month and a half now, but I have just recently gotten this bamboo styling treatment that reduces frizz, which you may recognize from my latest hair care haul!
The shampoo and conditioner I have been LOVING are the TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture. They were on sale at Target which is the reason why I got them originally but I love them and will definitely be repurchasing! (They also smell great) After I get out of the shower, I spray my healthysexyhair soy tri-wheat leave in conditioner and use this as both a leave in treatment as well as a detangler. After letting my hair towel dry, when it is still a bit damp, I will go in with about a quarter sized amount of this Bamboo anti-frizz styling treatment. Now this product was a bit on the pricey side, but since I have began using it, I have had to use less heat on my hair , and my hair remains from frizzing throughout the day!

Hope this was helpful (:
xoxo,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment