Friday, June 22, 2012

REVIEW: Cha Cha Tint by Benefit







Although i have been loving all my corals, I have definitely been loving one product in particular! This is the Cha Cha Tint by Benefit. Now although I was a bit skeptical on buying it, and spending the $29 on it, I have worn this product 8 days out of 10..no lie. As I have previously said, I do have combination oily skin so cream and liquid products always scare me, but this dries perfectly! I put it on with the applicator to my cheeks right after foundation and concealer. Then to blend it out I either use my fingers, or if I have one handy, a small stippling brush (MAC 130). Then I put on my powder, bronzer, and highlighter and just like that I'm done! The color comes through the powder and gives the perfect coral flush tone, but if you are looking for something more pigmented, I would say use a translucent powder or a coral blush over top!


I give this product 4 Sloth Hugs!!
Why not 5? Because this product is a bit tricky at times so be sure to work fast with blending to avoid lines! (:


xoxo,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment