Thursday, June 21, 2012

So EXCITED about my upcoming coaching classes!




I'm ready to kick off my next project and am so EXCITED because as I follow my passion in business I will get to help other small business owners develop and follow their passions! Am I lucky or what? Seriously, someone pinch me! I can't believe I'm making my dreams come true in my business while helping others in their business. I can't wait to see my clients businesses grow and develop as we move through our coaching sessions.





So what is my new offer and why am I so EXCITED about it? I am offering group coaching classes for entrepreneurs in the Knoxville area. We will meet each week for a month and each session has a structured coaching session on a different aspect of small business success. Business owners will get their business plans organized! 





Topics to be discussed will be goal setting, networking your business, time management and the last session will focus on having the confidence to bring your business to the next level! Each session will have an element of inspiration, coaching, discussion and networking. My vision for this group and future groups is to allow small business owners an affordable way to work with a coach, have the support they need for focusing on building their business, and to make the time we spend together a valuable resource for their business. 





As a small business owner myself I know just how important every hour in the day is and I am aiming to make these sessions a valuable and important part of the week for my clients. What better way to kick off your week then with a couple of hours on Mondays to focus on your business by getting inspired and energized?





Coaching Group Sessions of my Business Acceleration Program begin August 6th and will then continue on 8/13, 8/20 and 8/21. A second session is already is planned for September and different topics will be covered to help get your business organized. Classes will meet from 10am - 11:30am and are meeting at a fantastic location at Knoxville Independent Insurance Consultants, who have generously donated the use of their beautiful conference room for our sessions so we should be very comfortable.





Sound like something you'd like to be involved in? Visit my website to see the flyer and give me a call. I'd love to speak to you about the sessions and help you determine if this series would be of benefit to your business.





Just so you know, I've made these coaching sessions affordable for small business owners and along with membership in this group you will receive many other benefits such as a private facebook page for discussions and inspiration for our group, private coaching sessions at a very reduced rate, a monthly group newsletter where you can advertise your business, and unlimited email support to help you in your journey as a small business owner.





These coaching sessions are perfect for the small business owner who is looking to expand or the entrepreneur who may just be starting out or thinking about getting a business off the ground. Each session will have tips and tools valuable to entrepreneurs who are at any stage of business. If you have a desire to grow then you can't pass up this opportunity!





Okay, can you tell how excited I am? Come on, who wouldn't be? This is a dream for sure.





Session are also limited to 12 per group so don't delay on reserving your spot today by giving me a call! I can't wait to hear from you.  We'll set up more if we fill up.





Our primary focus at TIGHT SHIP is always GETTING YOU ORGANIZED FOR SUCCESS!





Find more information about us at our web siteLinkedInFacebook, or Twitter.
















No comments:

Post a Comment