Thursday, June 28, 2012

Align yourself with those that are successful!







Identify people that are living your dream, and align yourself with them! This is actually one of the most powerful things I believe that you can do as a small business owner. Think about it, we do tend to become like those we "hang out with" so it only makes sense that if we surround ourselves with successful and inspiring people that success and inspiration will have influence. 


I just left the most amazing group of networking women. I truly enjoy this group I meet with on Wednesday afternoons because of the inspiration, drive for success and the excitement they have for their businesses. This group has been meeting for a long time and they have developed great friendships and also seem to honestly and genuinely care about each others success. One of the women in the group today announced the opening of a new store and the others in the group could not have been more excited for her. These are the people I want to align myself with because when I leave this networking meeting I always feel re-energized and excited about my business. When I see and hear about others who had a dream and a passion and turned into into their career nothing makes me more excited about being a women entrepreneur. The success the women in this group have experienced makes me want to drive myself to have the same. The women in this group are who I chose to align myself with as I build my own business.


When thinking about growing your business, look to align yourself with others who have had the success you desire, and study what they are doing. Success leaves tracks, and you can follow them step-by-step to find your own success. I've also found in my networking that, if asked, people are excited to share what worked for them and to even share the pitfalls and trouble they experienced along the way. When you meet someone you'd like to know more about and how they built the success they have, don't be afraid to ask them to coffee. Really, most people are happy to share.


If your business income doesn’t let you live the life you desire, perhaps you need to align yourself with wealthier people. By studying what successful people do, you can unearth the secrets to their success. That can help you find your very own success. After that, people will seek you out because you’ve become an expert in your field.




Find more information about us at our web siteLinkedInFacebook, or Twitter.





No comments:

Post a Comment