Thursday, June 28, 2012

Closing Doors, But May I Suggest...

Thank you to everyone who helped me launch 299orLess.net. I'm so honored by your support and encouragement!

When I opened this site a few weeks ago I was absolutely crazy about the idea of offering you books at incredible prices--especially when that price is free!

I enjoyed every minute of it and picked up a few awesome books for myself in the process. However I started to notice that the extra time it took to search for these deals was cutting into family time a little more than I had anticipated. Who knew that I couldn't do it all? *wink*

After talking with my husband the other night I decided to close shop. My only reservation however was that  someone would scoop up the URL and turn this into a link farm.

Fortunately God had better plans in mind and has connected me with Jeremy from Gospel eBooks. I'm able to forward my URL there and in the process you will be getting a better service than I could possibly offer you in my spare time.

If you haven't been to Gospel eBooks yet, I encourage you to visit there and subscribe. You know how it works... if you don't check in daily you miss incredible deals! In fact last time I checked I saw "Becoming More" by Lysa Terkeurst for only $2.99! Go pick it up!

If you don't know already I blog over at Time-Warp Wife and will continue to do so, but for great eBooks, I hope you'll turn your support to Gospel eBooks. I know I will!










No comments:

Post a Comment