Sunday, June 24, 2012

IMATS 2012 HAUL!!!

 Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for a little bit here on my blog, but I'm back! And today I wanted to share with you what i got at IMATS, and if you haven't seen my actual haul video yet click here!
Okay so the first few products are these OCC liptars in the color Kava Kava (left) and Trollop (right). The color pay off is incredible! The little pot is a sample size of a cream blush from Poise Makeup. And then the concealer is the BenNye Highlight Wheel! This stuff is so creamy and I love how you can mix them to get your perfect shade.
I also got a BH Cosmetics blush and contour palette along with 4 Crown Brush brushes, an eye cream from Jeune D' Age Organics.  And one product that is just barely cut off is my Nurturing Force Face Primer!


This is just a close up of my z-palette, and this is the large leopard/cheetah print one, and I just transferred over the shadows from my MAC palette.





AND THIS BABY! This is my Inglot palette!! Ahh! I was so happy when I put it together! I love the colors all together, each individually, and just the way the look in this palette! There will definitely be a tutorial using these coming up soon!




Hope you enjoyed! (:

xoxo,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment