Tuesday, June 26, 2012

THE AFTERMATH!

Hope everyone reading this is having a great start to summer so far! I know that I am. Never would I have imagined that my summer would consist of so many new clients. Having the opportunity to turn deal purchasing clients into weekly, bi-weekly and monthly clients. This is awesome!!

So let me just say that I ran 3 deals with 3 different companies (www.halfoffdepot.com), (www.yellowpages.com/deals) and (www.suddenvalues.com). And all three sites provided me with different results from each other. I will say that I am most pleased with the deal that I ran on Yellowpages the most. The reason for that is because there customer service for merchants was always great. There was always a way to get in contact with someone if need be. Even the rep that I had who worked with me on my deal responded to my emails and calls in a timely fashion all the way to the end. 

But I must say that working with Half Off Depot was the worst. They had a customer service number that was never answered (for the most part). I had to dig and dig just to find that number. But before even trying to find that number I reached out to the rep that I dealt with from the beginning. For weeks he didn't return my calls or emails. It got frustrating. So when I finally called customer service I left message after message and no one returned my calls. I finally just wanted my deal to come down and stop running. After leaving that message on the rep's voicemail he actually returned my call. But we ended up playing phone tag because we never got a chance to talk over the phone (you would think he still would of at least tried reaching out to me via email, but NO he didn't). I was fed up with this company. After placing one last call to customer service I finally spoke to someone and asked them to immediately remove my deal (which they did by the end of the business day!!). I will NEVER run a deal with this company ever again. Very unprofessional. But the great thing about them is that they were the 1st company to give me a try and because of them I have gotten calls from other great deal websites and even the infamous GROUPON called me. YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

And the last one Sudden Values ran a deal for me. But I didn't get that much response from them but it gave me a couple new clients so I can't complain. I give so much thanks to all the companies that allowed me to get my name out there using another avenue of advertising. All I needed was a foot in the door so that I could do the rest. I have spent hours on top of hours figuring out ways to really make an impact on my new clients. And I must say that I am doing a good job as a business owner. I do think that I am standing out in my own way next to the competition.

We might not be a big company like others but like our company motto states: "Cleaning done with a personal touch"!! So THANK YOU to all of the supporters of Angels Way of Cleaning. We will always be so grateful for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment