Friday, June 15, 2012

REVIEW: Smashbox BB Cream

Helloooooo!
So I got a sample of this Smashbox BB Cream because I was not fully ready to spend $39 on a BB cream (another reason why I got the Garnier one) and the lady actually gave me a pretty good amount!


I got the sample at Sephora, and I used it yesterday without a primer and I felt that my face did get pretty oily during the day. Today, I used my Smashbox Photo Ready Primer and my face looks exactly the same as it did when I put on my makeup this morning! I am super impressed, but I am not going to splurge and get it, instead I am going to wait until IMATS to get it (: Yayyyyyy














I give this product 4 sloth hugs! Only 4 because I feel that I should not have to use a primer with a BB Cream, but other than that, this product is amazing!

xoxo,
Kathryn♡

No comments:

Post a Comment