Saturday, July 28, 2012

Plants vs. Zombies

We're going to talk about something different today. We're not gonna talk about some funky stuff like about how I love to sing and how Minecraft is awesome and about cool movies. Nope, I'm going to do something different today. I'm going to talk about Plants vs. Zombies.

Now Plants vs. Zombies was a very popular game in 2009, when it came out. It was a big thing, a big release, everybody was looking forward to it. Me? I didn't really know about Plants vs. Zombies until 2011, when I got an iPod. Before, I had never heard of Plants vs. Zombies but I realized how big a game it was, so I got it on the iPod. I know it's not as great as playing on the computer because everything's so much smaller and there's a lot of things not there, but you know, it was still a great game.
PvZ, as all you fans should know, is a tower defense game. BUT it's unlike any tower defense game I've ever played before. It's also the first tower defense game that I beat, ever! I found it so interesting that these plants shot peas or juice at zombies to kill them or hinder them from getting to your house to eat your brains. It is a challenging game with 4 or 5 stages to the game, I'm not really sure, I haven't played it in a while but I think 4 or 5 stages. There are a lot of creativity in the game, how they came up with a shroom that froze the zombies or a hot chili pepper is beyond my imagination. All of the plants in PvZ are actually based off of real plants. For example the cherry bomb is, obviously, a cherry. It goes for all the other plants. Every single one of those plants are based off of a real plant. Some are obvious, some are less obvious..
Now as I said before, PvZ is unlike any tower defense game. It's not one of those games where you literally defense a tower. NO. You are trying to defend your players brain from getting eaten! In order to that, you have to kill the zombies!
Also what makes PvZ so much more interesting is that there are a lot of minigames, a tree of knowledge, and a zen garden to get money easier. I know a lot of people use the zen garden to there advantage. They change the time on there iPod, computer, iPad, etc. and I disapprove. It doesn't even take that long for the plants to grow up and give you money! Just wait, don't cheat! Nobody likes cheaters! Plus, it might mess up your zen garden so you'll have to wait twice the amount of time. Just take my advice and don't do it.
I'm sure you have heard that a new PvZ 2 is coming out really soon with new zombies and plants and that it's supposed to be even better than the first one. I can't wait, but I've been waiting for about 2 years already so I guess I can wait. 
So the post today is finished, until next time! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment