Thursday, July 26, 2012

JULY EMPTIES (#2)








Lately, I have been feeling that I need to get rid of a lot of things that have been living in my beauty basket (a place where I keep backups, new body lotions, things to use after the things I currently use run out etc...). I feel like my face is in desperate need of change and I have already started planning my new skincare strategy. But until then, I have a lot of rubbish to go through (including loads of Origins stuff I ordered some odd months ago)...











I have enjoyed using these body lotions so much! They are easy to sink in, don't contain parabens and smell good. Tobacco wouldn't be my go-to scent for the summer but I just had to use it up.


Read full review here.






Good product if you like the foamy type but I'm now converted to creams and balms when it comes to cleansing my face. Decent, but I don't think I will be re-purchasing soon.  


Full review here. 





3. Schwarzkopf Bonacure smooth control conditioner


Not. Good. The cheapest conditioner from Sainsbury's works as good as this one (a salon exclusive!). Good job it has been discontinued.






I felt that this whole range was good, but just not for me. The serum was very light but hydrating enough and it does help if you suffer from redness.


Read more here.






These pads were quite nice! They add a nice glow to the skin as they mildly exfoliate. Still though, something is missing and I'm not sure if I am ever repurchasing as I find that other products do this job better.


Full review here






An old-time favourite. I have used more than 10 of these and will keep using them in the future. I love that they don't feel like I'm putting petroleum on my lips, they smell subtly but good and offer such good hydration.


Full review here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment