Monday, July 23, 2012

Nutcase on a Rainy Day: Snark


I was staring at a photo from one of the pages of the glossy magazine I was reading, (which talks mostly about housekeeping) when suddenly, out of the corner of my mind, it reminded me of something.

You, are hard to track down.
Me?
Why are you hiding anyway?
I wasn't hiding.
What were you doing? Trying to pop in and out of people's closets?
What are you talking about? I wasn't hiding I tell you. Shut it.
Well, if you aren't hiding, why is it always difficult to know where you are.
You probably don't know where to look.
I have looked everywhere! I've upended every piece of something that could be upended. You weren't anywhere! I would've keeled Kilimanjaro over if it were in the way!
That's the problem, you were looking for me in places I wouldn't even thought of going.
Where've you been?
I was right here. You were just too preoccupied looking for me when I was just patiently waiting right here.
Where here?!

Here.

- me and that snark of a nailcutter

No comments:

Post a Comment