Friday, July 20, 2012

ORIGINS CHECKS AND BALANCES FACE WASH


 


This frothy face wash is a good all-rounder. Targeting combination skin-types, it tries to keep your skin not too dry not too oily, just balanced. 


When I first got it in my hands, I thought that this tiny bottle (150ml) won't last more than a month. I was wrong. This face wash is extremely concentrated and lasts for ages since you only need less than a pea-sized amount per use. So, it turns out that Checks and Balances is a value for money type of product. This cleanser has the richest foam I have ever seen; it feels like slathering shaving foam on your face.  





If your skin is dry, forget this cleanser ever existed. It left my combination skin "squeaky" after using it; imagine what it will do to yours! For those with normal, oily or combo skins, definitely follow this with a good toner. I actually suggest using toner after every cleanser, especially the frothy face washes. This face wash is gentle but still, you need to protect your skin's defences and support it by using a toner.





Anyway, Checks and Balances was good for my skin, didn't aggravate my spots, left my face clean and free to breathe.


If you are looking for a plain frothy cleanser, that does the job and leaves your skin nice and clean, you might wanna give this a try. As I said the tube lasts ages!




*****


Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash £17 for 150ml




No comments:

Post a Comment