Thursday, July 19, 2012

HAUL It: Mini Mall Haul!! (That kinda rhymes)

So I have come to the conclusion that I can't shop buy myself... Why? Because I don't have a second, third, or even fourth opinion, so instead of waiting, or thinking about it... I just buy it (: Now since I do blog/make videos about my problem I feel that it semi-justifies it, but not completely... So anyways let's get into the haul!

Every year my parents and I go down to Laguna Beach for a long weekend (and I pretend like I'm on Laguna Beach -no lie-) and it is the most amazing weekend ever! Due to the anticipation of this trip, my mom and I always buy special outfits just for Laguna. So, to go with my outfits, and my new watch (: I felt that I needed some new accessories, and some travel makeup essentials.. (That, and J. Crew was having a sale!) 


First place I went to was J.Crew, where I got the peachy-coral belt, and white and gold necklace (total purchase was 40% off!)
Next I went to Forever 21 and got three bangles (the 2 black and gold ones came together) and a 3-set of earrings!
(All with gold detailing, notice a possible trend?)
Finally, I went to Sephora, where I went to get a new brow gel, and of course got a bunch of other things I didn't NEED, but found a reason to buy them anyways!
I actually did need new tweezers, so I got the Tweezerman tweezers in pink (of course) and it came with 2! I also got a baby size of Urban Decay All Nighter Spray because my big one ran out (and this is perfect for travel.. and really cute!) And then I also got the NEW Makeup Forever Brow Setting Gel! SO I'm super excited about that! And also a travel/roller ball of the Marc by Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume. And the last thing is a little sample of the Bella Bamba Blush by Benefit which I got through my Sephora VIB Rewards Points!

That's my haul! Don't worry, I'll try to keep it down from now on (Maybe next haul will be in my apartment?)

Bye for now,

xoxo,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment