Sunday, May 20, 2012

KINGS & QUEENS TOBACCO BODY MILK




Kings & Queens are another great Greek company that God blessed us with. They belong to Korres so the same principles are applied: high-quality, no parabens and mineral oils, products with natural extracts and antioxidants. But for less!





Kings & Queens have an excellent range of shower gels, body milks, deodorants, body butters, soaps and candles. Their body milks are creamy, light and absorb easily. Just to name a few of the ingredients we have: shea butter, jojoba oil, pomegranate, lotus and malachite extracts, all of which give a luxurious feel. 





I have been enjoying the Tobacco version of these body milks all winter long; a warming scent that slightly reminds me of a man's aftershave. I like it! And so does The Boyfriend. *Approved*





Finding paraben-free body lotions in such affordable prices is important to me and I can see myself sticking with using K&Q products. Going into the summer I'm tempted to try their mango body milk instead. I recommend all of their body milks (the shower gels are good too!), which can be widely available from online retailers and cost £7.00 (200ml).



*****




No comments:

Post a Comment