Friday, May 25, 2012

APIVITA BODY SHAPE CONCENTRATED SERUM





Apivita is one of my favourite natural Greek brands and I always stock up on their products when I visit home. Now I won't have to worry about stocking up so much since I can find them at M&S!

Marks & Spencer launched their new Beauty Department recently, which apparently is amazing (read Ruth Crilly's post here), and they stock Apivita.




Since you, my brit-readers, have easier access to the brand now, I will be reviewing some of my Apivita favourites on this blog here and there. Their star-products are their face masks and I have already reviewed my most-used clay mask of the range in the past (click here). 





Many of their face products are incredible (no mineral oil, parabens and other bad stuff), but today let's talk body: their body shape concentrated serum is almost always in my suitcase when I fly back to London. I am a big believer when it comes to cellulite creams. They work. I don't think you need to spent a fortune on them since massaging alone gets some of the job done. But I must confess that I prefer the most *lux* options when I can afford them.





This anti-cellulite treatment is very luxurious but not ridiculously expensive (quite affordable actually). It's 87% natural, free of: Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Ethanolamine, Silicone, Phthalates and PCMs.






  • Red & black pepper stimulate micro-circulation and combat localized fat

  • Bitter orange extract stimulates fat burning and smoothes uneven looking skin

  • Ivy extract detoxifies and eliminates water retention

  • Green tea offers strong anti-oxidants

  • Anti-inflammatory arnica extract soothes skin

  • A combination of 10 essential oils (lemon, juniper berry,
    rosemary, bergamot, lime, pine, grapefruit, orange, cypress and ginger)
    stimulates micro-circulation, detoxifies and rejuvenates the body








I really enjoy using this serum. It is very very light and sinks right in the skin without leaving a residue. As always you can never be sure that an anti-cellulite product is doing its tricks or not but I do feel like it keeps the skin tight and plump, moisturises in depth and (I will dare to say) improves the appearance of cellulite. Give this a try, even though it smells like tomatoes.




*****




No comments:

Post a Comment