Sunday, October 28, 2012

Treatment Day 44 : I LOVE LEARNING

Guys. I'm just learning so much. I just have to share.



God that sounds so sarcastic, and well I am making fun of myself but at the same time I'm being completely honest.



What I've been learning lately is (and all this learning started happening at about oh 8:30 PM Saturday night):






  1. People drink and drive. Like actually have a beer in hand and drive. I guess after my own personal experience with getting wasted THEN driving, totaling my car and losing thousands of dollars plus  my freedom, I thought everyone would learn from me and my rants. But no, I hopped into the car to go to Freaknight and the driver had a beer in hand. 

  2. Unfortunately things don't always go as planned. No matter how much you try to control the situation or event. Two of the people I went to Freaknight with had to leave after a half an hour of standing in line. AKA I was alone for  two and a half hours crammed up against people in line and also by myself for the first 30 minutes of being inside the show. #buzzkill

  3. Taking shots will only make you feel better temporarily and make you feel much much worse for a longer period of time the next day. Ok maybe I knew that one but I just got a reminder this Saturday morning...afternoon.

  4. Don't leave your studio keys in your ride's car. You never know what will happen to said ride.

  5. I can spider man through my apartment window like a drunk rhino aka NOT WELL AT ALL. But it still happened and was successful.

  6. I'm learning that speaking up for what you need and your rights is not a bad thing or a burden to anyone. Rather helps you out and communicating what's going on in your head to others makes a lot of sense as opposed to having them read your mind.

  7. I'm not the only one who makes mistakes.

  8. I am once again pleasantly surprised as to what quality, caring, fucking awesome people my friends are and how much I admire them.








  1. I just found out I cannot properly use the numbered list in blogger...

  2. If you write "Firefighter" on your hat when you're dressed up as a firefighter ... people think it's funny. Including myself. 




  1. I'm learning you can't really count on anyone but yourself. And not in a morbid way but in the way that you have to take care of yourself, because no one else will.

  2. I learned that my eye lids have an allergic reaction to fake eyelash glue.

  3. I am pretty much set on not having a relationship with an American guy ever again. Recently I've met guys from Lebanon, Egypt, Australia and Spain, all of whom treated me with much more respect, had a sense of humor and were really well dressed than most American guys I've dated.

  4. That I am changing my relationship with alcohol. Like it's not a fluke or a phase. I'm now seeing it as something to enjoy-not to get me drunk. I'm realizing when I've hit my stopping point and it's ok to not want free shots. It's ok to not finish a drink. And that I really like beer and champagne was just what I drank to get drunk quicker and with less calories.

  5. Today in church I learned that prayer isn't just about praying. It's about the side effects of praying. Like when you pray you are humbling yourself, you are admitting you are helpless and that's ok. The side effects of praying are living a better life each time you open your heart and mind to the idea of God. So it's like having a little taste of serenity that you get on Sundays each time you talk to Him.

  6. I learned that the farmers market on Broadway goes at least until the end of October.

  7. That farmers markets only generally take cash and if you have a bag of apples in hand and have no way of paying for them the woman in yoga pants and an over-sized infinity scarf will give you dirty looks for wasting her time.

  8. Lastly, I'm getting more comfortable with doing what I want to do. Like now I wanted to write...so I am. The old me would be at the gym, I mean I did have a beer or two last night, gotta work that off...but no, no I don't. I can do what makes ME happy and not my disorder and if that's ranting on here then so be it.






God bless. Go Seahawks!


No comments:

Post a Comment