Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pain & Hurt..

Let It Be The Last Time..
I Felt So Tired..

The first time i saw her,
she wasn't that obvious to me..
After having contact with her,
i tot this girl was cheerful, cute and loving..
she was like an angel who makes me happy when i was sad..
at a point of time,
i told myself that i want to be with her..
that is why i tried all sorts of ways to tell her i like her..
she told me to wait for her around 3 years,
to let me finsh my NS & her exams,
i promised her,
but in the end,
she just treat me as a fren,
she told me that she told me this is the console me,
she tot i wouldnt wanted to wait for her..

as for now,
she have make herself clear..
i wouldn't want to be the assclown,
to wait for her anymore..
let this be an painful experience for me..

8 years down to road,
i had told 5 girls i liked them,
but only 1 girl willing to be my gf..
but after 3 weeks then break le..
the other 4 all sad the same thing,

"i know u are a good guy, but i can't accept u.. u will find a better girl.. take care.."

i am sick of those words came out from their mouth..
the last girl left a more deeper crack in my heart..
i need time to recover..

No comments:

Post a Comment