Sunday, February 28, 2010

Abt Me...

I Got This From A Interesting Webbie..
the web list down quite a lot of things to choose..
so here are some characterics that i choose to describes myself...

My personality:
-I am lame.
-I like to make my friends and family laugh because of me.
-I always had lame jokes in my "pocket".
-I like to be with the friends i wan to be with. (Husni, Cedric, Sam)
-I love my 25 laopos (Idols).
-I love WWE.
-I love Maria Kaneillis & Stacy Keibler.
-I love Power Rangers & Pokemon & Digimon & Doraemon & Crayon Shinchan.... etc.
-I love my family.
-I love MFB.
-I love playing & collecting Raw Deal cards.
-I dislikes noise.
-I dislikes backstabbers

-I dislikes people saying bad things about my family.
-I hate smokes.

Relationships:
-LOVE = Legs Opens Very Easily
-I dun trust anything or anyone about true love.
-I have been in a relationship for 1 time.
-I am scared of being hurt again.
-I believe there is love at first sight.
-I believe lust is more important than love.

Friendships:
-Cedric & Husni is my good friend + brother.
-I am lucky to have the MFB friends.
-My ITE friends are my treasures.
-I hand over my trust to all of them.
-I trust them all.
-Unless he does not worth having my trust.
-I laugh with all of them.

Experiences:
-I have been on stage singing.
-I been to a church.
-I have been on a plane.
-I won tournaments of Raw Deal Cards Games.
-I make new friends every month.
-I took taxi by myself.

Music:
-I buy cds when the artists is 1 of my laopos.
-I listen to chinese songs.
-I listen to english songs by chinese artists.
-I listen to koreans songs by snsd and taeyang.
-I listen to thai songs thanks to Cedric.
-I take from my friends or download most of my songs.

Dramas:
-currently hooked on 就想赖着你.
-loves 海派甜心 as well.
-loves 游戏人生 by 章镇祥 & 梁丽芳.
-I cry easily when the show is acting about family.

Family:
-I get along with my parents.
-I have a elder sister and a younger sister.
-I am the 2nd child in the family.
-I love them.
-I’ve lied to my parents before.

-I whack my sisters before.

School:
-Sometimes i love going to school.
-Most of the time, i hated going to school.
-My favourite teacher is Mr James Ching Kian Leng.
-My Best Friends In School Are Lim Peishan, Marcus Tang Jia Xiong, Png Xiang Hua, Sam Ong Shao Xian, Choo Wen Tang, Muhamad Safwan, Koh Kok Peng, Lester Neo, Soon Kai Siang, Eric Chua De Xing, Hing Siew Wing and Ong Meiyun.
-Jokes Are Always On Ronghui.
-Everyday must whack ronghui, unless he not in school.
-Hates Tests and Practical.
-Loves Teasing Ronghui.

My First Break (MFB):
-Likes Jan & Yvfynn.
-Likes Shanghai.
-Likes South East CDC.
-Likes all my friends over there.
-Likes spending times with all of them.
-Likes the ways they plan the programme.
-Likes the knowledges learned from yvfynn.
-Likes The Friendly Yvfynn.
-Dislikes The Fierce Yvfynn.
-Likes when the trainers say they are proud of me.
-Loves the memories with them.

National Service:
-HATE!
-NO MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment