Tuesday, February 23, 2010

make it work

OMG Tom Snare est retourné!!!!!
Apparently I've missed their single promoted last summer: Other City.
Came across this vid recently:


...I guess I hear the Tom Snarey ish bgm but it's so... pop-y.
Oh phew, I just found out that the bgm IS Tom Snare and the song itself was just...added on, probably to cater to mainstream preference.
Agghh...it's really annoying how I'm quite certain that I've heard the french vocalist part (or something similar to it) in another tune (maybe it was in English too, can't remember! damn) but I can't recall which one!!!!!! Whatever. It's upbeat. I like. Though, agreed with andyfavre's comment, "dommage les paroles en francais..." and TheCmpunk23's, "L'originale est quand même mieux..."
Guess I'll go check out their homepage to see if they're releasing a new album.
Ufufu<3

This is What You Get by Junior Caldera


...You'll start seeing patterns in my male vocalist choice. They tend to hit the high notes. It pumps me up. It builds tension. I like it~.

Lastly, Nasty Little Rumour remix by none other than Fred Falke. Again, guilty for picking remix over the original =(.


And another preference for DJs and songs you'll see is: French. ahaha. Love the language, love the music.
Speaking of, remember K'maro? LOL. It automatically reminds me of high school and Marina for some reason. Probably cause she was one of my tighter friends who spoke French. And ppl made fun of K'maro. Like namae kara shite yeah...
Anyway, I actually still listen to Femme Like U when the mood serves. And recently re-downloaded Histoire de Luv. I'm secretly a sucker for R&B beats... and K'maro's voice.
So he apparently released a couple singles last year. One of em being Elektric:


...I can never tell if it's K-Maro, K.Maro, or K'Maro. Not that into him to bother researching his real name (apologies).
At least I can mindlessly listen to this at the gym?

Anyway, I've been down with this weird cold lately, which is why I've been neglecting my blog. I'm not sure if it's a normal cold since the symptoms seem to persist and some altered. It's been a while since I've actually felt nauseous for no reason (that I'm aware of) so I decided to stay home and rest on the night Shaun performed at Fabric (club). I saw a video of him and ac's performance. Wish I was there...
But okay, turns out I may probably have sinus infection since I seem to have a lot of the symptoms--persisting headache and low temp fever being the two main ones. Feel like puking every now and then too. I'm also getting back/hip pains. And recently started feeling this pressure at the center of my eyes and before I looked up the symptoms I also realized today that my eyes were kinda swollen -__- (as in, I don't think I'm affected by the medical student syndrome).
So thinking I'd recuperate by skipping Shaun's performance turned out to be a mistake. I woulda been sick either way...

Okay so I'm pretty lazy again with uploading music so I'll come back to this entry to post the links for the songs I wanna put up here.
I should stop using my laptop--it shut down twice today from overheating.

I'll post the links to these songs later including the youtube songs:

Faded to Black (R'n'B version) by Hakimakli
Leave It All Behind by September
Back to Stay by Fred Falke
Waiting by Beyonce
Mellow Mood by Slightly Stoopid feat. G. Love
We Won't Stop (Redial Remix) by Barretso
and my favorite out of all: That Lovin Call by Young Enough [you can listen to it here

Okay, I'm also obsessed with this song: If She Knew by Lemar


She says I never listen and I'm not attentive to her emotions
I say she's got tunnel vision, only sees it her way,
so we never can work it out.
She's all ready to give up and move on, I don't think she knows,
how I wish sometimes she could read my mind.

CHORUS
If she knew how bad I wanna make this work,
how my love belongs to her,
she wouldn't be able to walk away.
If she knew how bad I gotta have her close,
if I ever let her go, I wouldn't make it a single day,
she would never have to ask again
if she knew how bad

I've got it
Gotta find a way to tell her how I feel before it is over
I guess I could have done things better
I never should have let things get this far
She's all ready to give up and move on,
I don't think she knows
How I wish sometimes she could read my mind

CHORUS

The thought of losing her because I did something wrong
I guess I should have been there whenever she needed someone
It's a feeling that I know would kill me, cause
she's my heart, my soul, my love
I would never give her up

CHORUS

If she knew how bad
how bad I really love her
how bad, how bad,
if she only knew how,
how bad I really love her
I just can't live without her
If she knew how bad,
if she knew how bad

No comments:

Post a Comment