Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"A Short Film About Love"


LoL that sure isn't love.
I love this kid's only comment on the youtube site: "huhhh? i dnt get it.what is dat grl doing"

Anyway, today's random music:

Hey Baby (feat. Mos Def) by Stephen Marley [2006]
Lazy Love (Hook N Sling Remix) by Cadence [2008]
You & I (Deadmau5 Remix) - Medina [2009]
- Deadmau5 is kindly hosting a FREE show in Vancouver on Friday the 19th of Feb. First come first serve...! Never bothered to go see him but if it's FREE.....
Love Long Distance (Riva Starr Remix) by- Gossip [2009]
Love Long Distance (Album Ver.)
Love long distance is testing me trying my patience
I need more of your assistance now
Trouble Woman (feat. Roachford) by Dr. Rubberfunk [2010]
Better Run (Wippenberg Remix) by Tocadisco feat. Nadia Ali [2009]
In a Dream by Skybox [2010]
↑ is like folk/rock ish.

and
being the moon freak that I am,
Me and the Moon by The Drums:


Darling, you can be so unforgiving,
you can be so unloving,
you can be misunderstanding
but i don't know how to feel without your love


....

But you still sleep with your back to me.
Is me and you or is it really nothin?

O baby, i thought that you forgave me,
I thought that you still loved me,
don't you need me


It's a lovely night with the moon in the sky-e-oh

Reminds me of the clip above although I'm pretty sure a lot of people can relate to the vid without even having a fight w/ their bf/gf.

Well, since I have 2 midterms tomorrow and an assignment due on Fri, let me wrap it up today with another song-- a Night By Night remix by Midnight Conspiracy:

Night By Night (Midnight Conspiracy Remix) by Chromeo

p.s.

i like sad lyrics but it has little to do with me =]


No comments:

Post a Comment