Friday, March 30, 2012

SUCCESS

I was awakened by this great quote:
SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS & ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Now when I examined that statement a little further I was able to ask myself these key questions:
1) Do I set myself up for success?
2) Do I take care of my mind and body with proper nutrition and mental nutrition?
3) Have I minimized the stress so I can have more time for creativity?

-Ask yourself those same questions and see the answers you come up with.

In order to achieve the ultimate success, you MUST build a strong foundation and always work hard and diligently to uphold it. Start small and work the little things into your everyday life/routine and that will help you build that strong foundation. Over time you will find that by taking those small steps to build yourself a strong reliable heavy duty foundation you are setting yourself up for much success and anything will become possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment