Sunday, March 25, 2012

MARCH - Sun the 25th thru Sat the 31st #AYWN

All righty it's time for my weekly post!
As usual I shall goof off with Patty as much as possible... oh and Murph!
Just FYI if I come to a chapter's end I consider that to be a victory even if I don't meet the word  goals below so :P


Since I am participating in this years April's AtoZ Challenge I will write my post for that when I can!!!


Sunday the 25th - 
  • Take joint supplement Oops...
  • Write 1,500 words for How Can This Be Wrote 1,636
  • Write 1,000 words for This Isn't Love Wrote 1,033
  • Write 1,000 words for Tell Me So Wrote 1,096
  • Write, post, and schedule with tweet deck my #AYWN post
  • Come up with some April A-Z topics! All 26 ideas fin! XD
  • Take joint supplement Oops...
Total witten: 3,765 + A of April's A2Zchallenge
Monday the 26th - 
  • Take joint supplement
  • Write 1,500 words for How Can This Be Wrote 1,782
  • Write 1,000 words for This Isn't Love Wrote 1,178
  • Write 1,000 words for Tell Me So Wrote 1,221
Total written: 4,181 + B&C of April's A2Zchallenge

Tuesday the 27th - 
  • Take joint supplement Oops...
  • Write 1,500 words for How Can This Be Wrote 1,511
  • Write 1,000 words for This Isn't Love Wrote 1,009
  • Write 1,000 words for Tell Me So Wrote 1,115
  • Take joint supplement Oops...
Total written: 3,635 + D&E of April's A2Zcallenge

Wednesday the 28th - 
  • Look over what Murph has sent me Ima do it on Friday! I swears!
  • Make lists on Twitter I made two but they're not the ones I wanted... DAMN!
Thursday the 29th - 
  • Read Influence of Love by Patty - NOTHING ELSE WHILE AT WORK - I mean it! >.<
Friday the 30th - 
  • Take truck for inspection - don't want a ticket!! AWWW!
  • Look over Murph's chapter while I wait! 
  • Read over Patty's little revision for Light of Love
  • Dinner (?) and movie with Bio Dad - HELP!!!!
  • Write something if I can because has me by the lady balls!! >.<
Saturday the 31st - 
  • Remind Patty to post her next #AYWN post
  • Hang out with Meme
  • Post writing updates in the Lodge 

:: Weekly Post From The Lodge May Be Found Below::


No comments:

Post a Comment