Saturday, January 30, 2010

The High Road is Hard to Find

I was listening to the radio and came across "The High Road" by the Broken Bells. Vocalist sounded familiar and turns out one of them is James Mercer, lead vocalist of the Shins. I decided I was gonna dl this as soon as I heard the first 15 secs. The bgm is soooooo chill and it continues throughout.
I'll post a link for downloading later. I have morning shift tomorrow so I should hit the bed soon =(



Must check out their other songs from their debut album. It's self-titled, Broken Bells.

I'll leave it for tonight with some of my fav songs by Dan Black, from his 2009 album, Un:


01: Symphonies* (*this is a Passion Pit Remix)

Gimme, gimme symphonies
gimme more than the life I see

One of those songs that speak to me.

02: U + Me = (i believe this is released as a single?)

With you, I'm brighter
My eyes, like lighters

U and me we're just fine

06: Yours

I don’t wanna be your's no more
Not your's no more
I don’t wanna be this where I just exist
Can I have a little bit more


Oh.. and I just get moved and get sucked into this song (below) by Hot Chip. And I was never that crazy over them. They were always 'not bad' to me. But this,....

I Feel Better

I have a good feeling about this upcoming album. I don't like dling songs prior to the official album release but have this one as well:

Hand Me Down Your Love

aaa... soooo soothing.

Enjoy and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment