Sunday, January 24, 2010

I guess at 2 am you naturally listen to mellow songs.
Mellow = somber?

How Low by José González (In Our Nature, 2007)



"How low
are you willing to go before you reach all
your selfish goals? Punch line after punch line
leaving us sore, leaving us sore.

Absorbed
in your ill hustling; you're feeding a monster, just feeding a monster.

Invasion
-
after invasion, this means war, this means war.

Someday you'll be up to your knees
in the shit you seed.
All the gullible that you mislead won't be up or it.

Where to
will you relocate? now that it's war
Now that it's war."


Nothing Is by Valentin feat. Oddisee



"Nothing can give ease to the mind,
unless you live life one piece at a time "

"I fight my battles, you fight yours"

"Nothing really is, clear. It all just seems so far."

Shall we go for a Infected Mushroom fiesta?

B.P. Empire [2001]
Also

And

  • Can't Stop from Legend of the Black Shawarma [2009] (love 1:53~)

Other songs I like from this are: "Sa'eed" and "Project 100." Kinda like "Poquito Mas" but could easily get bored of it I think. I'm too lazy to upload them, sorry =P.

** I realized the songs don't play on 4shared if you have other audio players running...? At least if you have iTunes, I think the songs don't load. **


No comments:

Post a Comment