Friday, January 22, 2010

For someone who's a dunce when it comes to multi-taking (i.e., me), this is rather amazing.

She Wolf (cover) by Chester French


For those who don't know them, no, they aren't French, and no I don't like them just cause they're Chester FRENCH!!
They're famous for She Loves Everybody (click to download/listen).

"well I know she loves me, she loves everybody"

and I was recently getting pumped up at the gym with C'mon (Pance Party Remix) (also originally by them)--snitched from Hypemachine. Rather pop-py.

By the same token (my inability to multi-task), this is pretty neat too:


Now this is completely off topic but I recently started watching the show, Lie to Me. My boyfriend's recommendation =]. I got Adrian into it now too!
Here's somethin that might give you an idea of what it's about:



It's not a documentary, it's a show. I love how they flash faces of political figures and other celebrities as well. Basically, it's about a group of behavior analysist experts helping the FBI to investigate the truth. Given that testimonies and confessions aren't always reliable (aka fabricated), these guys basically look for social cues (mostly facial expression) to validate or invalidate criminal allegations that need serious probing. After all, we're dealing with putting someone in prison or not. In any case, it's interesting. Might help you read faciel cues to detect liars around yourself...!

Sadly, I'm still on Season 1, episode 4. MAIN REASON is due to the lack of torrent seeders >:( I guess the show's not that big--I can't download the show off of anyone. Hence, I'm resorting to watching it on megavideo. One of my pet peeves is watching stuff in bad quality, but I'm putting up with it.
Adrian started watching 2 days ago and he's already ahead of me -__-.

Guess I'll finish the entry with a couple songs:
Caribbean Heat (Original) by Samples


Mmm... HEAT sounds good right now. カナダ寒いよ~(>.<) Well, I guess the mood of the day would be something like this: I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm (Stuhr Remix) by Kay Starr


One thing I'd like to note is how incredibly uneasy I feel about listening to non-original tunes (and watching shows, like the Office--nonBrit ver.). Heck, I can't even find the original of this song cause so many have covered it. All I know is that the lyrics were written by Irving Berlin. Written in 1937, apparently became a huge hit in 1949.

"What do I care if icicles form?
I've got my love to keep me warm"

No comments:

Post a Comment