Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Songs that speak to your heart

Damn...how the hell do I add spaces between paragraphs/verses/lines -__- It's all mushy at the bottom.

In any case, this song is way too beautiful:


Oh I'm like a kid who just won't let it go
Twisting and turning the colours in rows
I'm so intent to find out what it is
This is my rubik's cube
I know I can figure it out

Rubik's Cube by Athlete (2009)


we should revisit old but good tunes from the past every now and then too =]
Like this one by the Bee Gees.

Love You Inside Out (1979)

Our love has got the power
Too many lovers in one lifetime
ain't good for you
You treat me like a vision in the night
Someone there to stand behind you
When your world ain't working right

I ain't no vision, I am the man
who loves you inside and out
backwards and forwards with
my heart hanging out
I love no other way

...it's hard to pick out any 'good' part of this lyrics since every verse is charged with emotion but I hope the above lays out the point. 彼の訴える気持ち、伝わってこない?The mixture of anger and love. Anger on one side, for being treated as some guy she can fall back on when she's troubled, but love on the other for taking the leap to expose and give everything he's got.

and omg the last verse...:
No man on earth can stand
between my love and I [not her and my love...!]
And no matter how you hurt me
I will love you till I die

Leaves me wondering how the story ends.

A romantic like him, oui ou non?


No comments:

Post a Comment