Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday's Part 2/Phoenix

Usually when there is a part 2 to something it is usually preceeded by the initial offering.  Today was monday and the last post I created with "Monday" what somewhat of a moon or two ago sooooo..



This was a different kind of monday.  Not because some giant title was being released the next day, or planning for a midnight launch or even hectic girlfriend/friend/people problems.  It was different because I was somewhere different.  Now I happen to tell lots of people that perception is 90% of everything.  No matter how I try to look at today it's boiled down to different. 



Today I had my first Monday in a brand NEW store.  I'm in east moriches now and getting to know the people around me and what they are into and what the town is about.  In all honesty I moved like 5 minutes away from my old store - It's still enough to create a new feeling.  It almost rivals the excitement and nervousness of when I first got my own store.  It's uncomfortable and keeps me on my toes - which is a good thing - I perceive myself as someone who doesn't truly do well in his comfort zone. 



As I'm posting I realize that I completely missed the entire month of April.  You didn't miss much, i was too busy with school, financial aid, meetings, socializing, seeing weird and awesome new things, discussing the possibilities of getting a new store and finally spending 60+ hours last week getting it ready with some of my closest peers.  While I miss my free time, I actually feel like a phoenix risen from the ashes - with a chance to burn brighter than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment