Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Processes and Tea

I've been taking careful notice at the little processes we each do every day.  Some of us call it routines and some of us are simply content not thinking about it.  In each one of these processes I'm starting to try and figure out if there is new and better ways to accomplish the same thing - to innovate in a sense.  One thing that seems to be consistent and watching how people in general do what they do.  I'm not one to pry often but I'm also keen on understanding why. 



Now in basic programming everything comes down to what you need a program to do and exactly how it does it.  Understanding different methods and different perspectives on solving problems makes up the core of any programming.  Appreciate for such things comes when you start to notice these things. 





On a side note - I think everyone should enjoy a nice cup of tea every once in a while.  It's become my morning process.  Right after brushing teeth and before getting to work.



Till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment